🔆IMPERIAL JOBS AGENCY!

WE ARE IMPERIAL!

Services

We are modern &
special for

Marketing

marketing and sales are carried out with ease
+

Activation

activation jobs provision are also in place.
+

Branding

we can serve as brand ambassador to fit in any demand
+
About us

We are modern &
special for

we are open for business and will carry out all given projects excellently and with  maximum guarantee. fast delivery is our priority

Marketing

99.9%

Branding

99.9%

Promotion

99.9%
Process

Easy ways to get ready
your work

Contact us first

Already made up your mind to work with us? then your very first step is to contact us

Consult with us

Tell us the type of project you will like us to handle for you e.g activaton jobs, in-store/in-bar, marketing/field-sales, branding e.t.c, with more detailed explanation

Place Order

after a well understood discussion, you can now proceed to place your order with us in no time.

Give us payment!

after placing your order, you'll need to give us 75% outright payment then the remaining 25% after project is successsfuly carried out. other negotiation will be handled in person
Testimotnials

We have a great review
from our clients

Satisfied Clients

team member

completed jobs

Money Source

Queries

175 ogudu road ojota, Lagos, Nigeria

Having trouble? Find the answer to your query here. Don’t hesitate to contact us!

Want to work
with our team?

You have to continue by some process